2007 championship DVD - time trial content?

Markus

Hello -

I know the '06 DVD had a little bit of time trials content, anyone know if the '07 version does as well? I was debating ordering a copy...

Thanks,

- Mark

hate to say it, I haven't watched it yet. Came with my '08 comp license & membership card.

What, does TTF style body roll make you sick or something? Check it out and report back....

- Mark

Hello -

I know the '06 DVD had a little bit of time trials content, anyone know if the '07 version does as well? I was debating ordering a copy...

Thanks,

- Mark

I joined NASA earlier this month and was mailed the 06 DVD. I was kinda dissapointed that the TT portion of the content was so brief. Not sure why I got the 06 DVD???

It was definitely slanted towards Honda Challenge; which I have no problem with as I plan to head in the direction.

I think you are confusing the Championships DVD with the Nasa promotional one they send with your membership renewal.

I am a first time member. Whatever the DVD I got, it's all about the 06 National Championships.