Anybody Know Where There's A Good Car For Sale?

DV19

I'm looking for a 99' or newer Mustang that has been modified towards the AI, AIX or T1/2 side. I'm looking to buy right now if it's a good deal!

If your have a lead, can you please send me a tip?

Thanks,

DV

mwilson7:

Thanks for the tip. At this point I am still looking for the newer body style but I will keep my eye on this one as a back-up plan. It sure looks like a nice car.........

How much are you willing to spend, and how competitive and/or cost effective do you expect the car to be for what you are spending?

Thanks to all that responded......

I've just purchased my car and we've already taken it to the track for our first time together..... Can't wait for our first Competition....

DV

You can't leave it at that. Tell us what you bought.

Tell me about it!!!!!

I hope you bought the silver car. If you did let us know as I found out some interesting stuff about that car that you will know if you bought it.

Well guys, as I said I finally bought something. Yes, I was very interested in the Silver car however I needed to have the latest body style (for marketing reasons)..... Since I needed to get this ball rolling asap, I ended up buying a "street car" that we'll transform on our own. It's a 99' 35th Anniversary GT with 60K miles on it. I really wasn't looking for a 35th, the main thing was that it was a 99' (least expensive of the current body). It belonged to a college girl who was in need of a 4-door car. Good news for me was that she was in a hurry to sell it, so I got a good deal I feel.

It's in decent shape. Not quite as nice as I would want if it were to be a Street car, but more than nice enough to turn it into a race car. It cleaned up pretty good and except for the Cruise Control, everything work great. One thing though, the clutch works right at the top of the throw........ It doesn't slip at all, just works up high...... Is that normal?

Anyway, now I'm hard at work putting together all the "Product deals" I can and we'll start getting her ready to "jump higher and run faster".......

I'll keep you in the loop as things progress........

Thanks for the past AND future help........ Let the fun begin.......

DV