Just ordered some tires, anyone else need any?

PeanutinCA

Got them coming in from Chapman's. Shaved and Delivered (like my woman), $140 each. Not that it helps any but they are doing some for me anyway, they could do yours too!

P.Dilly.

Thanks, Dillster. Glad to hear you're up and about. I just used my TOYO TIRES bucks to get a set shipped to San Dog. NASA has a great deal with TOYO.

NASA has a great deal with TOYO.

They do? Where? How? Speaking of bucks, I haven't seen mine from last year? I sent my results from Willow in buck forgot the race results. Which seems silly to me because 1) I could doctor them, 2) your signature is on the form confirming the result, and c) I would think they would want to look them up themselves to avoid a)? Anyway, hopefully soon I get some bucks? Although now it's too late to use them right? DOH!

P.Dilly.

p.s. you bringing my number plates to Willow?

I'm not sure about the TOYO TIRES bucks now.......................

But your number plates are ready and so is the "P.Diddy" for the windshield.

I'm not sure about the TOYO TIRES bucks now.......................

But your number plates are ready and so is the "P.Diddy" for the windshield.

P.Diddy or P.Dilly? Don't need no identity crisis!

Say, does anyone have 2 used tires that I could match to my fronts which seem ok? I'm going to toss the rears after the alignment shop said they were toast. I'll pay, lap dance, wash your car? What ever tickles your fancy?

Anyone know of some late offset (87-88) Phone dials? Tim, could you ask our sponsors or your shop if they have anything? Plus, could you bring the sponsor stickers this coming Willow weekend to add to the new paint job.

Thanks,

P.Dilly.

P. Dribbly........

I saw think I linked a post of some guy in so-cal looking to sell off set phone dials. It was a rennlister.

Nope... that was early offest Phone dials. Darn...

Check in on rennlist I know there was guy looking to sell some a few weeks back.