Willow Springs July 10-11 UPDATE REGISTER ASAP!

Tim Comeau

This weekend will include a 3-hour night enduro! I'm in for the regular sprint races and the enduro. Our cars are classed in E2 for endurance racing in NASA. I'll drive it solo, but will need a crew to fuel, check oil, and possibly swap a tire or two. NASA enduro rules state that the driver can remain in the car. No mandatory number of pit stops, no time restrictions on pit stops. Last time at the Button Willow night enduro, our 944 drivers pitched in ( Dylan, Tom Spargo, Dennis Puddester and his lovely girlfriend Laurie) and we almost kicked butt in E2 without even trying! ( we lost by 2.5 seconds!) We finished 8th overall out of 29 entries not by running fast, but by just staying on the track, out of trouble and laying down the miles. This time, if we make a concerted Porsche 944 effort, who knows how high we'll finish.

Anybody else want to enter the enduro? Dylan and Eric both ran the Tribute to LeMans 3-hour at Fontana. All of us know the track.

Come on guys! Let's do it!

Tag-team it with somebody you love!

Those attending:

1. Comeau

2. Scott.......P. Dilly

3. Rea

4. Wilberding

5. Wright

6. Yousko

7. Puddester

Those not attending:

1. Benbow

2. Sapareto (Good Christ! How many 944-spec drivers names end in the "O" sound?!)

3. Foley

Edited by Guest

I won't be there but will try to support the enduro. Dennis P/Vision has asked if I can help them beat Timmee!!

OHHHHHHHHH! Those *&%$#@ guys! I asked them about the "Timinator" just yesterday! Dwain was talking all friendly to me..................little did I know......he had evil plans in mind already!

OK....................Stand by.................I'm bringin' out my BIG gun...........

2 poles, 2 wins, new track record, first in class at the 3-hour Enduro. You can start printing those headlines now.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Two reasons.

1) Car needs new rod & main bearings.

2) No money. I have a 6 mo car insurance(4 cars), bill and a honeymoon bill to pay off between now and then.

See Dylan... I Told you Tim's Head was pretty big.

Yeah I know, we over here have to deal with him (his head) bumping into us all the time!

I want my car to run without issue before I enter any Enduros. Plus I can't be bothered with preparing for a new set of requirements? Pit requirements. Unless I use all of Timmee's stuff?

P.Dilly.

That's ok Timmee, I hate to admit it but I really should watch my funds for a while.

P.Dilly.

Edited by Guest

All the garages are rented out at Willow. Crud. That means we'll have to form "camp 944" and put the EZ-UPs together with the banners to get out of the sun.

We should grab next to the Kiosk again? What do you call that thing? Where they serve the Kangaroo burgers?

P.Dilly.

Dylan and I are the only drivers registered. How come? Please, get on it you guys. Ryan and the NASA guys need to make the run groups, which affects the schedule. The run groups are dependent on who is planning to show up. Let them know. Thanks.

Tim, I just registered today. I wasn't sure I could make it because my back went out on me a few weeks ago and it's been slow to recover. But it's better and I'm going to come up. Count me in.

Pete

Pete!!!!!!! Good job. Is it going to be another Yousko/Scott battle? What's with the backs? I've done my neck 2 weekends running! And you know how? Sleeping! Yep. I wake up and my wife is trying to smother me with the pillow and that in turn puts my neck out! No but seriously, turning in my sleep I'm tweaking my neck. I feel ya Pete, it's a sucky place to live (with pain and limitations).

Looking forward to another battle. I hope the car is running right this time? Giddy up!

P.Dilly.

(Good Christ! How many 944-spec drivers names end in the "O" sound?!)

1. Foley

2. Scott.......P. Dilly

3. Rea

4. Wilberding

5. Wright

Not as many as you would think!! As, only you, would think.

Need I go on? Puddester, Hirsch, Sorensen, blah blah blah.

P.Dilly.

Guys havea great time...

Looks like saturday is the day, finally, I will be working on my race car.

Heck it will probably be only a 110F... Perfect day to pull a motor...

If all goes well I'll have nice fresh bottom end by Mid September.

I'm pretty sure Dennis will make Sat's race as his is planning on doing the Enduro. I hope to be up helping out with the Enduro but pbobably won't make it till about 7:00pm. Wedding that afternoon!

If all goes well I'll have nice fresh bottom end by Mid September.

Is this something your new wife is complaining about? I thought most mens bottom ends were not so "fresh"?

P.Dilly.