NorCal Thunderhill July 17/18

civicrr

Whose in?

So far, I know that the Locks (GOTO Racing) are coming. The question is how many cars will they bring?

Ron C. (REC Motorsports) will also be there.

Tom Lepper also told me he would be coming a while ago. Are you bringing more than one car?

Brian Z. are you coming?

Andre, is your car back together?

Will Donna be showing up?

Clyde?

Darn, can't remember his name, is the CRX working correctly now?

There have been others talking about showing up...it would be cool to see them there!

GOTO:Racing will be there. We are going to be running two H4 cars as well. Our 93 Del Sol Si should be ready for its debut.

-Mike Lock

GOTO:Racing Fabrication

Whose in?

Brian Z. are you coming?

Yes I will be there... but I will not be ready for testing yet

Darn, can't remember his name, is the CRX working correctly now?

Are you talking about the black CRX that came with me?

I am looking forward to it, I will be racing at Thunder Hill on the 9-10-11 in the SCCA races and hopefully will be able to get the suspension dialed in so I can be competitve with the other H4 cars.

• Members

Alright!!!! 5 H4 cars. Once BrianZ and his friend in the black CRX join the fun we will have a pretty sizeable field.

Z,

I was talking about your friend & the white H1 CRX. He kept having electrical/vtec gremlins.

The Black CRX is Bob. As of right now he will be able to make it.

I'm not gonna be able to make it. Gonna go to World Challenge Race at Sears instead

watching that is...

I'm not gonna be able to make it. Gonna go to World Challenge Race at Sears instead

Boooooooooooooooo...!

watching that is...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Boooooooooooooooo...!

watching that is...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I concur.

Im the other CRX "Brent" (use to be White, "new paint job dark blue and silver now")

My plan right now is to help my friend with his World Challenge car which he plan to be racing at Infineon on July 17-18, but so far he has had a lot of problems with the car.

My back up plan is to come out and race with you guys. We recently droped another swap into the car and will be starting it tonight. Hopefully there wont be any issues and we can get some track time.

Bring your hot weather gear and plenty of water, it was hot there this last weekend and is supposed to be hotter next weekend. I had great time got in 9 track sessions over 3 days of racing. Your guys should think about racing SCCA also.

Edited by Guest

I'll be there too...I'll be racing againts the big guns, and I'll probably get my ass beat!

Come cheer me on!

Puttin' a Kseries in your car?

jonathan

watching that is...

Hey Jon, I saw your name on the entry list. I'll cheer you on!

Yeah, putting K motor in my car. I was debating if I should build a B18 instead. One of the reason is to be able to run in WC. However, I'm poor. Can't afford running built motor.