WTB: 944 Roller

bluehellfire666

Looking for a 944 roller, can be stripped of interior, or if it has it it would be nice if it wasn't horribly torn up. I'm really looking for something in the Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware area because the truck we use for towing is getting VERY tired and probably wouldn't make a trip much longer than 4-6 hours each way, plus it would be a LONG haul to drive there and back if it's 6 hours away, in one day. So, anything with a good straight body that rolls, and has wheels to roll on would be good. It doesn't HAVE to have a tranny, but it would be preferred. Like i said it's fine if it's stripped of the interior but if i were to choose between one with and one without i'd probably go for one with because of the sound levels. BTW i'm planning on dropping a chevy 350 into this sucker, that's why it doesn't need to have an engine. So let me know, i have this site as one of my homepages (yes i have more than one) so i will see if you pm me, so please do!

Thank you!

Ethan

thanks guys, i think i've found one though, i'll take a good look at the ones you suggested if it doesn't go, but i'm really hoping it will. South Carolina is still a little too far for me anyways