ST & SU Class Decals

legokcen

I've been told that several folks are in need of class decals. Let me know if that is true. I've got a design set up already and can cut them with no problem. They are 4" x 8".

Here's what they look like. They are just like what you're used to. This is a screen capture from my program. If folks are interested, I should be able to make them for ~$10 per set.

Here's what they look like.

NASASTClass.jpg

Edited (2/5)

1. spazegun2213

2. David M. Pintaric (ST2)

Edited by Guest

sweet, how to i sign up for a set?

and is there any way to get the number in another color? my car is black

I'm sorry, you'll have to paint your car.

I would like to get some names and then cut a group together. It'll save me a lot of time rather than having to cut them all individually. If I can get close to 10 sets committed, I'll cut them at one time.

Yes, of course, you can get the number in any color. What number are you? ST1 or ST2? What color would you like?

Thanks,

Levent

These are on a white background, aren't they? In other words it's one peice of white vinyl with the ST X printed on the white vinyl and not die cut, right?

I'm just bringing this up so that everyone understands what they look like.

Well, I can do it two ways. I was planning on just having them the way they are with no background. The ST or SU would be cut out. They will come on transfer tape to be applied. The background will be whatever color your car is.

The only white you'll see is the SUPER TOURING or SUPER. I thought that would be more desirable for everyone. If you want a background, I can do that.

I think if we run them they should be a series requirement and all with white background. I like the design and nominate them for the Super Touring class.. David Fazzino #101 ST 2

Here's what they look like.

NASASTClass.jpg

Problem is that unless you use a white background the red, black, or blue (pretty standard colors for cars) on the image will blend with the car.

Is a choice of a black or white outline or halo-ing on the image feasible?

Problem is that unless you use a white background the red, black, or blue (pretty standard colors for cars) on the image will blend with the car.

Is a choice of a black or white outline or halo-ing on the image feasible?

Anything is possible, I just wanted to make sure it was also affordable. I didn't want to make something that was "great but not worth it."

The easiest thing to do is have a white background for it all. A white rectangle about 4.5" high by 8.5" wide as the background. I should be able to do some kind of outline if desired, but it may be another $1 extra because it'll require more time to prepare.

Thanks for the picture. Beautiful car by the way.

THe class letters should be 4" tall. With that, the width would be 8". In order not to take up too much real estate, I'll put the white background with 1/2" surrounding it. Then the full decal would be 5" x 9".

I'm going to cut these out by the end of the month. I've already gotten a few orders. If anyone would like them, let me know please. They'll be $11/set + shipping.

I've got the decals ready now. I'll be delivering a few to Road Atlanta in a couple of weeks. If anyone is interested in these, please PM me.

This is what they look like. They are 4" x 8". With the white around them, they are a little more as I put about 1/4" around the ST and number so they will show up well on blue, red, or black cars. They are $11 per set.

STClass.jpg

I've got 2 ST1 and 1 ST2 already spoken for at Road Atlanta. I'll be there Friday afternoon.

For those that will be shipped out, shipping will be $2.50.

• 3 weeks later...