Anyone need some 944 panels?

PeanutinCA

Before I list them elsewhere? I have the 88 in my driveway. Minus the engine and the trans is accounted for. The panels up front are all straight, front quarters, doors minus handles, good hood, bumper etc. Anyone need anything else? Torque tube, brake calipers etc.

Let me know before I list it else where? I figure after this weekends racing.

P.Dilly.

Oh Joey, I thought you was hookin' me up, pimpin' my parts, waz up???

Thanks anyway.

P.Dilly.

Edited by Guest

Sorry Man...

I contacted the fellow when I saw your first post a week or so ago and he told me he had just gotten a hood the fenders were in transit.

Yep... just missed out. Too bad since he probably paid more than he could have gotten them from you.

I did tell him to let me Know if he needed any parts at all as I might have them myself or know guys you do. He is doing some repair work on a project street car so could use alot of stuff we do not need any more.

I will keep an eye out for yah.

Breaking radio silence for 5 minutes, then right back to work..............

Dylan, hows the dash and door panels? Black hopefully?

I just went on a shopping spree at AUTOBAHN PARTS.COM.

Got a fender to air snorkel seal, Porsche crest seal, owner's manual, rear hatch seal all for $30! Happy camper!

Also picked up a new seat and harness. Wait till you see this new Recaro seat. IT IS BAD-ASS! Very narrow, tight, high bolsters, integral side helmet supports....beautiful.

I still need some things. I'll post separately.

What if I bolted those 944 front fenders onto my 924S chassis under the update/backdate rule? Hmmmmmmmmm? Then, I could stick a 944 front end on the car so I'd have some holes for brake ducting and better radiator air flow...........

I've got all the panels, including a spare valance that just needs a small repair where it bolts on?

Make me an offer I can't refuse! And that no longer includes driving lessons as I think I'm getting close enough.

P.Dilly.

And you are, ya sneaky little croc! Worse than an old Salty........turn your back for just a second and Wham! They goes hoff me arse!

I might be interested in one or both of the front valences..........are they bent or bowed out on the sides like most are?

I only has the one. Not bowed I don't think? Two front guards are straight, the header panel, light buckets etc. etc. What would you need to do to convert to 944 front end or are you just thinking the front valance?

I was kidding about converting the 924S...............But I was interested in the stuff for the new red 944. I'd like to put headlights back in and I do need a new header panel.

I have a red valance. I will pull it out and check condition. The car is a bronze color and has a good header panel, front bumper, headlights, headlight bar and motor etc. etc.

Let me know. Any reasonable offers?

P.Dilly.