WTB - open trailer in St. Louis area

TfnG

Check out stlracing.com Lots of circle track/dirt track stuff, but always seems to be plenty of trailers to choose from. Better hurry. Pickings will get slim here in the next few weeks. I know of 3 customers looking for trailers in the STL area

Check out stlracing.com Lots of circle track/dirt track stuff, but always seems to be plenty of trailers to choose from. Better hurry. Pickings will get slim here in the next few weeks. I know of 3 customers looking for trailers in the STL area

I PM'd him the same advise. Am I one of the three? Don't tell me there are more!

-bj

I have a 32' enclosed with a small living quarters that I would like to sell or trade for an open or smaller enclosed. My newly aquired pole barn only has a 9' door. Know anyone looking to upgrade?

There's a trailer mfgr south of you called Bilt Rite. They can build a new open trailer for a good price within 2 weeks. I wound up buying one from them as used trailers are almost as expensive as new ones.

• 1 month later...