new this year where to find help getn goin

Trackman

wher can i get my car inspected /certified ... i completed a class form as best i could but i have Q?s(paperwork is not my strong point) ..i heard you have to have your car dynoed on a nasa approved dyno where is the closest to pittsburgh pa...the car was built with nasa rules CCR in mind.. 92 corvette..

If you plan on running ST2 or ST1 then you will need to dyno before you race. You can still come out to race without a dyno sheet but you will have to run SU. I'm not familiar w/ the shops in that area but I'll get a hold of another ST2-C4 guy (the bus) that should be able to point you in the right direction. BTW, Hi and welcome!

Paging Rudy......

Hey George. This is Rudy. I get mine Dyno runs at HYBRID DYNAMICS. They were in Youngwood. I've learned that they moved to Latrobe. I'm getting my Dyno runs in March. Here was there last # that I have. 724 925 2660 Ask for Dennis Howe. There is a speed shop in Washington Pa [strope Speed Shop ]that I had Dyno runs performed however they moved to a different location but I don't know if their Dyno is up and running. Ask on RacePa forum if someone has their #. E Mail on Tuesday. You have my E Mail address. I'll call and see if Hybrid is up and running since I need some pulls also.

George I thought I had your E Mail but I don't. I just got off the phone with Dennis. The Phone # I listed is correct. Just call him and make an appointment when your ready.

Rudy

#33 C4 ST2