FS: NEW RacePak IQ3 Dash - Datalogger

vinnymac

I have a NEW Racepak IQ3 Datalogger for sale. $1295 shipped to any US address. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

Here's information on the unit from Racepak:

The IQ3 data logger dash is designed to be a complete data center. Contained inside the fully programmable dash is a 32 channel data logger, 512 MB memory card, GPS board and 3 axis G meter. The programmable shift lights are protected from sunlight by a molded shield above the lights, while the low glare LCD display is well recessed in the housing in order to provide viewing in all light conditions.

The rear of the dash contains the connectors for the external GPS antenna, Vnet sensor cable and the Power / Ground / Engine RPM / External Programming Button harness. All sensors transmit their data through a single cable (Vnet) which is routed to the rear of the dash. This eliminates the need for a sensor harness, greatly reducing installation time, complexity and overall weight.

All data is stored in a 512 MB MicroSD memory card, located in the front of the dash between the programmable shift lights. This design insures easy access to the memory card for data download.

Features:

32 Channel Internal Data Logger

Internally Mounted GPS

Internal 3 Axis G Meter

512MB microSD Memory Card

Programmable Shift Lights

Programmable Warning Lights With On Screen Warning

24 Programmable Sensor Inputs On 4 Pages

Programmable 5 Character Channel Name

Gear Indicator

Predictive Lap Time

Power/Ground/Engine RPM/External Programming Buttons Harness

Speed, Lap Time, Lap Number From GPS

Downloaded Data Provides Track Mapping, Segment Times, Data Reports

Includes DatalinkII Data Analysis Software and Installation Manual

Metric / Imperial Configurable

Prop Slip and Prop Speed for Boat Customers

iq3dash01.JPG

iq3dash02.JPG

iq3dash03.JPG

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
What freq is the GPS using? It doesn't say on their website. Is it 1, 5, 10 or 20Hz?

4 Hz gps and 100hz g meters according to Racepak.

• 2 weeks later...
too bad it's not compatible for OBD1. was told by the IQ3 makers

What? I'm running an IQ3 in my racecar...which is OBD1. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything since it's a standalone datalogger.

Is this compatiable with my AEM EMS like some of the similar dataloggers?

Edit:

To answer my own question.... Looks like the IQ3 only supports CANbus, however there is a $375.00 CANbus to serial adapter that would allow one to connect the IQ3 to an AEM EMS.

Is this compatiable with my AEM EMS like some of the similar dataloggers?

Edit:

To answer my own question.... Looks like the IQ3 only supports CANbus, however there is a $375.00 CANbus to serial adapter that would allow one to connect the IQ3 to an AEM EMS.

Yes, it sure is but you will need Part Number: 230-VM-EFIAEM which retails for $375USD.

• 2 weeks later...
Whats the benefit of this system over the G2X?

It's an all-in-one dash that has a more robust and programmable readout. I switched to the IQ3 from a G2X and have been very pleased with the upgrade.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Price reduced.

I know this thread started earlier in the year... What is the present price you are selling the IQ3 for including shipping to Zip Code 70555?

Thanks,

Ray