Roll Bar

68Cobra

My son and I run TT in our daily-driven '07 & '01 Mustangs. We want to add a roll bar to our cars.

Where would you recommend we look for an affordable bar that will allow the use of our back seats when we're not on track & does not require the cutting of our interior?

Thanks,

68Cobra

My son and I run TT in our daily-driven '07 & '01 Mustangs. We want to add a roll bar to our cars.

Where would you recommend we look for an affordable bar that will allow the use of our back seats when we're not on track & does not require the cutting of our interior?

Thanks,

68Cobra

You wont find what you're looking for, at least, not a bar that going to be able to do it's job as well as many others. One option would be to have bolt-in drop down bars for the back, so you could remove them and reinstall your seat. I am not a proponent of bolt-in roll cages, though.

All in or nothing, that's what you've got.

Driver is right... this is one place where you can't really have your cake and eat it too.

The simple design requirements of the roll bar eliminates the back seat option for anything other than a place to toss your gear on the way home.