Help with updating driver listing

944-Spec#94

Guys,

Seems we have had series of new folks join up and other start racing.

I'd like to keep the 944-spec racing list updated so your help is requested.

Here is a link to the current listing.

http://members.rennlist.com/m758/driverlisting.htm

It has 944-spec guys in So-Cal, Nor Cal and Az. It also has a listing of the Az only spec-944 cars. Unfortunaly a few of their cars are overlapping our numbers. Anyway please update me with any changes and any new car photos!

Thanks Guys!

Come on people......... ..........Joe Paluch is putting extra effort into his website driver listing for this class. Let's all put in a little effort on an individual basis and get him good pics of your car, and a good head and shouders shot of YOU, the most important part of this series!

I can take digital shots of you and your car if you want. Let me know.

And WOW! Joe has provided links to our sponsors websites! That's simply fantastic, Joe! Great idea. Really professional.

Man, we have a great class...............

At your service,

Tim

Thanks Mate! It's starting to look a little more like a race car. A small part of the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

Say, where do I get those little stickers to indicate the electrical cut off and fire extinguisher locations etc.?

Thanks,

P.Dilly.

Racer supply place. Probably can call any race shop and get them for a couple bucks. Yeah a rip based on cheap $0.25 sticker, but what are you going to do?

Love the Aussie flag.

Had to represent!!!

Say Joe, dumb question. But, I tried one online supplier, couldn't find. What do you think I should search for? Keywords? I tried "sticker", "decal", "race decal" and "safety decal" with no luck? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

P.Silly.

Man,......good thing you weren't in a "turgid" state! You might have dented a fender or worse........punctured a tire!

Why, oh, why do I even add to postings like this one? .........................

Ah! I've got it! This forum is a big part of the enjoyment of the 944-spec class. That's why!

Man,......good thing you weren't in a "turgid" state! You might have dented a fender or worse........punctured a tire!

I could have POKED AN EYE OUT!!!! (I'm not winking, I actually poked an eye out!)

P.Chilly.