Local spec car for sale

David J Marguglio

Dude! just when I stepped up to run you down you leave?? Sorry to see you go. Now I'll just have to spank Dilly!! Good luck with the RS.

Keep in touch,

What gives Marguglio? Ya pussy!!! Running away like a big girl?

Who's Eric going to play with? Certainly not me, I'll be out front.

Well, this news sucks. I'm not talking to you now.

Dave, you're breaking my heart...........

I work my a$$ off to attract and retain good people.....................You were one of those. Sad to see you leave the series when you were coming up to speed.

Let me know if I can help you out with anything. I'm not disappointed with you, just the situation.

Your going too easy on him Comeau. Give him the tough love treatment, maybe he will stick around? Come on Marguglio, give yer wife her blouse back and tell her your keeping both cars, cause your a mans man and you need TWO PORSCHE race cars.

• 3 weeks later...

Sold to Russ McKee of Coronado. I am sure you guys will welcome him aboard. And thanks to Timmy for pointing him in the right direction.

Wow Russ, you were'nt kidding about being serious. Welcome aboard and prepare to be adicted . Let me know your first event and I'll be there too.

David - Hope to see you at the track.

I have to take my "Muscles Marguglio" posters down now that you have left the series. I had the picture of you blown up to life size. God your a beautiful man and a big husky man at that! Come on Dave, why did ya leave? You know you want to stay? Do a rental occassionally. Offer Tim sexual favors for a ride in one of his rentals.

P.Dilly.