Welcome to Mike Liera!

Tim Comeau

SoCal's newest driver. He'll be in the white, # 69 car. Let's help him along as he earns his racing license so I can shake his hand at his first real race and say.................

"Welcome to the Show!"

Thanks Tim. Hello to everyone out there. I've kept an eye on the boards here and watched you guys race at cal festival of speed. Looking forward to meeting you guys. As Tim said, I'm currently planning out my map for licensing. Hopefully will be able to join in on the action by next year. Thanks.

My goo Mr. Liera?? Is that you??? You posted!

Tim, this is a first for Mike, he never joins a board, he just lurks, I guess this goes a long way in showing you how much you really are loved...by mike at least

Keep posting Mike, take care all!

See you at the track!

Mike,

Are you keeping number 69? (Yes Dilly there alot of jokes that could have happend here, but I like to think I can keep the discussion at a higher level )

Seriously... If you are keeping #69 and the current color scheme shoot me off a picture. (email link is below). Also what is you city? (To add to listing!)

John what number do you want for the next Anderson car? Number 68 is open if you want like team number thing going.

Joe, wha tha? Sorensen is the one with the dirty mind! Man, can't beleive you sold me out like that.

Edited by Guest

John, you got me... I posted. I feel all grown up now.

Joe, hello. Are you kidding, I want #68, that #69 car is too controversial. Nothing like starting with a clean slate....

Just kidding, Joe it doesn't matter to me. And as far as the graphics..WHAT GRAPHICS? It is just white. I don't have a pic of the car yet. Maybe this weekend I'll take some, then need help to send them to you.

Thanks Mike

Eric,

Sorry you to leave you off the "dirty" list Won't forget next time.

Dylan will that work?

Mike,

Let me know what number you want. The listing is here.. http://members.rennlist.com/m758/DriverListing.htm

Guys who buy prepped cars often have numbers already. They can choose to keep that number or a get a new one. If the number boards are already on the car it is easier to keep that number and just race the car. When guys change paint schemes it is often easy to change numbers too.

You can pick any open number that makes you happy. Just let me know first since a few are might be filled soon due to new cars and I may not update the list in time.

Joe,

Yes, I think we will go with number 68 for the new car, its all white as well.

I have some great pictures of Mikes #69 on the California Speedway oval, and a great shot of the car moving thru the infield at the same track.

Do you want me to send them off to you?

Take Care,

As a new driver, probably should take 68. Something wrong about numbers like 69 that look identical right side up and upside down.....

Nah man,

It's better to have 69. That way they can identify you whether you are upside down or right side up. Otherwise they might think you are car 89, not 68.