Sparco Circuit Seat pictures

Damián

I am looking at gettin the sparco circuit seat and wanted to see if anyone else runs the seat and if they can post pics of the seat, specifically the back of it. I want to know how much extra space it has for the Hans. I really like my current seat (sparco evo) but it does tile my head a bit forward when i use the hans so I am looking for a more 'hans friendly' seat.

I use the Sparco Circuit with a Hans and I will say that I never notice an issue.

I don't have any photos to show you that highlight the space though, sorry.

I will say that you'd better be of slim build to use the Circuit. It's the narrowest race seat I've ever found. I'm pretty small (5'9", 140lbs, 31" waist) and it's snug on me. Most people I know can't even sit in it. The "Circuit Pro" is a larger seat.

Thanks for the reply. Good to hear that the seat works well with the Hans.

And yeah, the seat is tight I know, I am 5'7" and fit in the smaller seats well

...but I better start hittin the gym, my waist is creepin past the 31" mark!!!

I use the Sparco Circuit with a Hans and I will say that I never notice an issue.

I don't have any photos to show you that highlight the space though, sorry.

I will say that you'd better be of slim build to use the Circuit. It's the narrowest race seat I've ever found. I'm pretty small (5'9", 140lbs, 31" waist) and it's snug on me. Most people I know can't even sit in it. The "Circuit Pro" is a larger seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Damian, do you still need a picture of this particular seat? Mine isn't in my car, but I can take a picture of it out of the car if you'd like.

I found that I also tilt forward with the HANS with the Circuit seat. I just adjusted the mount.

Damian,

I have the Sparco Circuit Pros. I'm just a few hours south of you in Cedar Rapids Iowa. (I'm the guy with the blue VR-4 @ MAM). Your welcome to come down and sit in them if you wish. I can also post any pics you need.

Seats are very tight, much more then I expected.

Jon

++++++++++++++

agreed the Circuit is tight, and thats what I like, all the other seats I just used to slosh around in. My brother is bairly bigger than me and he can't even get in the seat, so he got the Pro and I believe the new circuit is even bigger than the Pro