Hey local drivers, cheap DE driving at Qualcomm this Sunday

Tim Comeau

This is a great opportunity to swap cars or test new systems. Like radios! DOH! Looks like a fast, open track! We're showing the class at the AX on Saturday too. There will be some new drivers to the class down there this weekend. Come meet them.

Mike Liera

Jim Rice

Russ McKee

I showed up for a few minutes to say Hey on Sat and what did you do? Hope in the car and say I'll be back in a few. Sorry had to go pick up the wife. Hope you got a bunch of newbies hooked!!

I'm still not willing to join PCA just for Speedfest and run around a parking lot though!

Yeah, Marguglio and I had our 2 cars down there all day, pretty much. I got a lot of interest in the class. Sorry I couldn't talk with you more, Eric. I was working with Russ McKee.

It's only 42$ to join PCA. The stadium AX's are good, but the DE's are fantastic. They ain't your regular AX! You saw how long the track was today. The AX's are great road racing practice. The DE's are even better for doing continuous laps. We get 5th gear in that "parking lot." Seriously, It's good driving time and good practice.