Arizona 944 guys! Where are you?

944-Spec#94

Hey Arizona guys where are you guys?

There is alot of talk from the So-Cal Guys, what about Az guys?

Which of you guys are taking the summer doing some major maintence/upgrades?

Me.. .I am doing rod and main bearings along with a few other minor things here and there?

What little minor things ya stinker! I'm watchin' you!

I think nobody from the PHX Group is responding because we've bought all the 944 race cars in PHX and brought them to California!

Bob Beck

Paul Bloomberg

Dennis Campbell

Tom Stone

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

so cambells car went to cali.. who got it?.. I also think Tylers Car is going to Cali with in the week!!...

We added Billy Brooks as a driver and Tyler is building another car as we speak ..

my car is getting a new head and rod bearings, oil temp gauge and a new fuel pump.. all which are taking a pooh!

Jason

ps any word about the PIR - POC event in september?

POC/PIR event is still in the air. It looks like the POC wants to sell the run group to another club, but I'm still working it!! Keep you fingers crossed!!!

Yeah Jason.

Glad to see your getting ready.

Even happier that Tyler is building another car, and not leaving the series!

Campbell's car went to Bill Addy in SoCal

Bloomberg's car went to Pete Yousko in SoCal

Stone's car went to me in SoCal

Beck's car went to Bill Pennock in NorCal

............and we just keep growing................

And we just keep ....

.... There are 944's in Az bring added.... too bad most are not wearing 944-spec.com number boards.

Guys keep the faith and stay with it.

NASA AZ is going through tough times with loss of AMP. We still have a good rule set (bets 944 racing rule set in the counrty:D ) and have made corrections throughout the past few years to improve the level of competition and keep costs to a minumum. The growth of 944-spec in so-cal is a result of an excellent formula both in concept and execution and throuht Tim's tireless efforts. We need a little more push in Az and we can keep it going.

Time is right for the Az 944-spec guys to band together. We need to burry old greivances and all race together in one group when we are at the track. Next Az 944-spec race we need pit togther and show that we are having fun together.

We already have great racing on the track. Lets also show the fun and camradie off the track that the So-Cal guys have!

I'm sorry........................looks like we in SoCal did it again..........

Tyler's car will now be raced in the SoCal group by Jim Marks.

I'm trying hard to grow my group, but not at the expense of the PHX group!

Tim don't feel bad. We cannot keep guys here running if they are not happy. Thing is we need to make them want to stay not make it hard to leave. In fact getting cars sold off is good for new guys. Brings guys in and also give guys hope that if they find is not for them they won't be stuck with value less race car.