Should we start an AOL Instant messenger list

Spec-944#70

My AIM name is ericsaspect. Adding our names to AIM my help slow some of the chatter on the BB and now we can take it live. Let me know if you need the app emailed to you. You don't need to be a member of AOL to use it.

How is that for service!!!

Sorry Eric, I hate AOL and it's hard drive and memory consuming applications. It likes to take over! Plus yeah, Tim might want to get deep and personal with me one night? I'm not into that!

O.K. just a thought!! I'd hate for you to miss our banter back and forth but we're serious when it comes to you!! We're going to nip at you till we split you on boths sides at the same time!! Thus squeezing you into 3rd!! You can start kissing those TOYO bucks goodby!! Seat time, baby, seat time. You'll soon be paroled from you prison car!!

Dilly, due to personal "shortcomings" I've never been able to go deep..............

Eric, I don't mind the technology concept of the instant messaging, but, I too, HATE AOL! Ever since they advertised 19.95 a month, then couldn't handle everybody, then kept knocking me off line, IF you could get a dial up line in the first place.........then all the assaults to get you back!...............

ALL DONE! ............They sucked then........and I'm still pi$$ed at them for making my internet life HELL!

But as you can see, I'm all better now and not bitter at all.

Don't sweat it! I don't use AOL either. AIM is free and we use it at work to ping each other while on conf calls. You know say things our customers can't/shouldn't hear!! No biggy we'll just keep the smack talk on this BB.