TOYO TIRES BUCKS?

Tim Comeau

Did Pete Yousko and Dylan Scott get their TOYO TIRES bucks forms and race results sent in? I know I signed off forms for Pete at the track.......

Both you guys were on the podium again! $$$. NICE!

Hey Jeff!

You just need to get them signed off by me if you're a podium finisher. You have 90 days from the date of the race results posting to use the bucks. No problem, we both live in SD.

You can go to the NASA Pro Racing website, find the TOYO TIRES section, and down load the "general" form. Print some copies and keep them with you. I have a feeling you'll need them, Jeff!

(I pulled this from an earlier post to save some time.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as per the NASA/TOYO TIRES webites, tires are cheaper this year. You need to go to one of the motorsports dealers on their list. The closest ones I know of are Chapman BMW in Scottsdale, and AIM up at Sear's Point. I support Chapman because they come to the races and support us. I used their services to balance my 2 front tires at Fontana.

Brian at Chapman quoted me $128 per tire, plus $8 each for shipping to San Diego. Shaving normally extra. Same price at AIM up north. That's good stuff, huh? As our single biggest ongoing expense, it's a welcome price break!

Vilven is on the list, too. On the website.

Racing just got even cheaper...........................

Add that with some podium finishes during the year for TOYO bucks and a good finish in the Championship for some more TOYO bucks and you're practically racing for free.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------