Green 1997 Chevy Silverado with leather seats

dsmithwc04

Okay, I have a green 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab with tow package. (5.7L 280hp) with tan leather interior and bed liner. 168k. I just replaced steering pump,oil change, added air shocks on back for tongue weight support. Very strong truck. I am getting an RV so don't need it anymore. I just used it to tow my mustang in a 24x8.5' trailer with fully loaded bed and tools in the trailer to MIDOHIO April 11th with NO PROBLEMS. I will entertain any reasonable offers. Has Reese hitch and currently has brake package that will stay with it if offer is good enough. (This truck is equiped with oil cooler as well)

Call me 317-650-7063 or email [email protected] or respond here through NASA.

CONDITION OF TRUCK: Overall this truck is at least average or better in every category. Small separation of leather on driver's side seat as usual for trucks. Has some minor cosmetics as usuall for pickup truck of this year but not bad at all. Everything works on truck except cargo light might be burnt out.

VIN # 1GCEK19R7VE212637

!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER AND I JUST MIGHT TAKE IT !!!!!!!!!!