Western Endurance Round #2 Button Willow Race -Thanks NASA!

SRC/SampsonRacingComm.

had a great time at the event - weather was great, field of 35 cars, starting by qualifying position is always a plus, day into night is always a blast.

Looking forward to the next race which is round #3 of the Western Endurance Racing Championship 6hr @ Buttonwillow hosted by AEM.

Ditto on the big thanks. Im always impressed at how well organized the endurance series is. While I know Ryan hates setting up the qualifying it is very much appreciated and I feel much safer.

Can't wait for the 6 hour! I should have a new motor by then so ill be running ES. That is mostly directed at you Shawn .

Brett Strom

Team Han Solo

LOL- Brett, its that Han Solo guy that kills us every time!

I not one to make waves but I was wondering how that car could fit in E0

No worries...its a USTCC spec car. It weighs around 2750 with me in it and makes 228 whp on a dynojet. Its got a 2.8l M52 (out of a 96 328i) with M3 cams in it. It does help that it is a BMW motorsport chassis and has some nice pieces like Moton dampers. I drag raced you guys a couple times down the straight and we were almost identical. I can tell you that I have put a ton of time into developing the car and it handles really really well. A couple of people have told me I drive it pretty well too .

Brett

No worries...its a USTCC spec car. It weighs around 2750 with me in it and makes 228 whp on a dynojet. Its got a 2.8l M52 (out of a 96 328i)

Brett

That isn't a legal USTCC car.

lbs to Hp for rwd with over 2.5l motor is supposed to be 12.2lbs/hp

a 2750lbs 228whp car comes in at 12.061 lbs/hp

No worries...its a USTCC spec car. It weighs around 2750 with me in it and makes 228 whp on a dynojet. Its got a 2.8l M52 (out of a 96 328i)

Brett

That isn't a legal USTCC car.

lbs to Hp for rwd with over 2.5l motor is supposed to be 12.2lbs/hp

a 2750lbs 228whp car comes in at 12.061 lbs/hp

Thats why I said around 2750. I guess what I really should have said was 2781.6 pounds with me and my heavy enduro diff and camel pack and so forth....

• National Staff

Was an awesome event!

We had so much fun racing the CRX for the first time in the enduro!

Starting toward the front was MUCH better as getting around some of the car with more HP was already VERY difficult!

Some of them just don't want to let you by even though your running 3-4 seconds a lap faster!

It was a great time and I'm looking forward to doing the next one!

Jeremy

Team Jellybean Racing

Anybody know when they are going to put the event data up on mylaps? All the sprint stuff has been up for a while but I don't see any of the enduro info.

Thanks,

Brett

Glory and I came down from Puerto Rico for this event. She drove the endurance race with Donna Guilio in the #52 E2 Acura Integra. We met some really nice people and had a great time. Hope we can make it back again for the 6 hours. Here are some of our photos from the event that I got from Vanhap Photography.: http://gloryracing.com/fotos.html

Ebed Carrasquillo

Divaspeed (cheerleader)