1998 Ford Expedition XLT

mojosvt

The expedition is a 1998, with the 5.4 V8, 4x4, tow package , XLT, power windows and locks, leather, factory sterio with 6 disk and sony headunit with i-pod hook-up, 3rd row seating with a/c & heat in the rear as well. It is grey with grey interior. It has 88,xxx miles on it and growing, as I drive it to work when it is raining. I just replaced the fuel filter, air filter,and the front upper and lower ball joints, had the oil changed, and got a front end alignment done. Runs great, towed perfect the one time I towed a friends camper, Not a single issue. I purchased with intentions of towing my cobra, but family issues have put my hobbies on hold for a while, so this vehicle just sits most of the time. Looking to get $6700. I know there are a few out there cheaper, but you get what you pay for, and this one is worth it. I am willing to help with delivery. Here are some pics.

Willing to consider trades, for anything car with 4 doors. Really would like a WRX wagon or 5-door SVT FOCUS! I am willing to put some cash on top within reason.

Thanks,

Mike

[email protected]

expy001.jpg

expy002.jpg

expy003.jpg

expedition001.jpg

expedition002.jpg

expedition003.jpg

expedition004.jpg

expedition005.jpg

expedition006.jpg