MidOhio July

ngoldrich

Rudy,

I look forward to seeing you there...year.

I think we may have met last

Do you drive a yellow C4 vette?

Norm

I plan on being there.

Rudy R Orawiec

#33 ST2 "91" Corvette

Yes I drive a "91" yellow C4 in ST2. #33. We probably met last year some time. I've rented [ co rented ] a garage for Mid July. Please stop by and do some bench racing , get out of the sun, have a cold soft drink and strike up a friendship. I usually have spare parts for C4's with me. Soo in case you may need some you are welcome to borrow as needed. Since April was wet, cold I didn't get to really race. I only had slicks with me and only ran one lap in the wet to get credit so I'd have enough races for the Championships in Sept. I'm already signed up. I'm anxious to race because I put on new heads over the winter. You will also want to meet Matt [ red C4 ] and Rich a [ orange C4 ]. Both really nice people to race against. Also the C5 guys are good guys also. Actually everyone I've met in NASA has been extremely helpful. It will be nice to have 4 of us [ C4s ] racing each other. YAHOO

I'll be there on Friday instructing.

Great, I will stop by. I too have a garage.

I will be there Friday as well.

I am running SU & TTR

See you there...

Norm

Yes I drive a "91" yellow C4 in ST2. #33. We probably met last year some time. I've rented [ co rented ] a garage for Mid July. Please stop by and do some bench racing , get out of the sun, have a cold soft drink and strike up a friendship. I usually have spare parts for C4's with me. Soo in case you may need some you are welcome to borrow as needed. Since April was wet, cold I didn't get to really race. I only had slicks with me and only ran one lap in the wet to get credit so I'd have enough races for the Championships in Sept. I'm already signed up. I'm anxious to race because I put on new heads over the winter. You will also want to meet Matt [ red C4 ] and Rich a [ orange C4 ]. Both really nice people to race against. Also the C5 guys are good guys also. Actually everyone I've met in NASA has been extremely helpful. It will be nice to have 4 of us [ C4s ] racing each other. YAHOO

I'll be there on Friday instructing.

I'm there also in the black Spectator Racing ST2 C4.

We'll have a lot of Corvettes in ST1 and ST2, the TCC guys are running with us that weekend. Should be a blast.

SWEET

It's only my second race, and first with actual ST2 competition. So you guys have to let me win so I don't cry and quit...

Entry List is Up

7 Cars in ST2 and several in ST1 and SU. I also know of several others who hav enot registered yet. Should make for a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...