Random Stuff to talk about.....

ek_brandon

i purchased the spoon sports catalog at infineon this sunday, and although it is put together very nicley, IT MAKES NO FREAKIN SENSE WHEN THEY TRANSLATED THE TEXT INTO ENGLISH!

what the hell? anyways... jessica simpson has big boobs -brandon

does anyone know anyone with a slightly used racing seat for sale? i need a passeger seat or even a new seat for myself... let me know -brandon

first off, i am affended that you would assume im an idiot (in refrence to spelling out POS) anywho... this seat is mainly for my girlfriend so it cant be a beater. im going to go ahead and buy a pro 2000 locally unless abetter deal comes along.... or the old lady can just sit in a shitter seat.... ill think about it. regards - brandon

Who knows, maybe there is a racing seat manufacturer out there called POS. I mean someone was stupid enough to name their company GOTO...

hey, it could be worse, you guys could all have matching goto miatas... (i dont care how capable they are, a miata is a gay mans car, unless a woman is driving it of course....)

sorry to offend gay men driving miatas - brandon

thanks ron

maybe ill drop by and take a looksy some time, if you remember, you gave me your scca rule book when i came by your shop about a few months ago, and now im running my hatch in h4! thanks man...

OK, now I know who you are, Mike Lock told me that he had talked to you at the Hpde last weekend at Sears and you told him you knew me and I could not figure out who you were.

If you are going to be at Sears on the 11 and 12 I will see you there, I also race H4. If you got the time this weekend you should head over to Sears, I have an SCCA race there this weekend.

Oh no ron...this guy is comming to NASA. Don't lure him to the dark side.

Brandon, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

No Mike, you have that all wrong, SCCA is not the dark side it's Mazdas that are the dark side.

ha ha ..

so true... I could never think of giving up a Honda for a Mazda..

its like i said, miatas are a gay mans car..... my next door neighbor drives a miata. (if his boyfriend lets him out of the house)

i cant afford scca, so dont worry.....

-brandon