FOR SALE 28 ft Classic enclosed trailer

philstireservice

Hi Folks,

Our 2006 Classic 28 ft white enclosed trailer is for sale. It has a diamond plate floor and tailgate. L shaped counter with upper and lower aluminum cabinets. Side storage for generator. It has a electric trailer jack with deep cycle battery. 2 full spare tires, 2 - 500W outside lights, 30 amp electrical service, 2 ceiling vents and 3 interior flourescent lights. Trailer was used for our race tire business, so it has tires marks on the interior walls and ceiling. One other problem is it has a hole in the front fascia from our motor home's rear lift gate. We plan on repairing or will discount it if you would like to repair it yourself. It would need the aluminum beam in the wall straighten and a new piece of exterior .030 aluminum sheet as well as the interior wall ( press board of some sort) to be repaired or replaced. If this damage was repaired and the walls were cleaned this trailer would be an excellent enclosed unit. Stand by for the price as I have to see what the balance is owed on it. Trust me I will do my best to be as fair as possible, it is just sitting in my drive way and needs a good home. We would be willing to work with the buyer on delivery.

We would need to get $7900

Phil