2005 HODGES HAULER FLAT BED TRUCK DODGE 3500 DIESEL CREW CAB

samdog

Truck and trailer in one! It looks like I'm getting transferred to CA for a while and I think I'm going to sell my truck and trailer. The truck is a 2005 Dodge 3500 Laramie Diesel Dually which was converted to a Hodges Hauler. I'll attach a pic for reference if you don't know what that is but I haven't snapped actual pics of my truck yet. It is automatic with every conceivable option including leather with suede inserts in the seats, Navigation, all power options, dual zone climate control etc. The truck is red with black interior and is a crew cab. The bed is 18' long and it would cost about $11,000 to duplicate. I have a spreadsheet with all the options it has including the 10,000LB industrial winch. I have towed my 29' enclosed trailer with no issues with this truck so could potentially haul 2-3 cars to the track with this setup. I had one Porsche on the truck and another in the trailer with my rig. If you've been to a MA race, you've probably seen it. It drives and tows beautifully. All 6 tires are new load range "E" and maintenance is up to date including recent transmission and rear end services. Stock Cummins diesel. 171,000 miles, yes that is high but not for a Cummins. It is in unbelievably perfect shape. You really have to see it to believe how nice the truck is. I'd like to get $31,000 for it. Consider the cost of a nice crew cab dually diesel then the cost of the conversion and this is a very fair price. I'm currently in SC but visit VA frequently and may be able to arrange delivery anywhere since I'll be traveling cross country. Email [email protected]

See http://www.hodgescustomhaulers.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info on their products.

NOTE THAT PICTURES ARE NOT MY ACTUAL TRUCK BUT A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. MINE IS RED WITH BLACK INTERIOR.

Thanks,

Steve Lewis