2007 PACE AMERICAN 29' ENCLOSED V-NOSE W/ LIVING AREA A/C...

samdog

Unfortunately I don't have pictures yet. I just found out that I'm transferring to CA for a while so I'm selling off my racing rig. My trailer is a 29' V-nose that is split between 22' of cargo area (from my memory) and the rest living quarters in the front including the "V" which adds a few feet. In the living area, it has A/C with heat, a dinette that converts to a bed, a refrigerator, flat screen TV, and some cabinets with a sink. I haven't gotten a chance to plumb the sink in yet but the tank is already there and I have all the parts. The cargo area has plywood walls and floor, extra D-rings, two roof vents, 110V and 12V lighting, several 110V plugs, upgraded breaker box etc. It rides on upgraded 6000 LB dual axles for a weight rating of 12,000 LBS. This also gives you 16" tires. Electric tongue jack. It has two doors on the right (one to the cargo area and one to the living area), a window in the living area (the one on the door opens as well), an escape door on the left in the cargo area (for getting out of your car easier), and of course a ramp at the back. There is a built in cabinet in the cargo area as well and a tire rack. I store additional tires on top of the cabinet for two sets capability. The color is a Titanium shade and gets a lot of completments with some stainless steel trim. I'd like $12,000 for the trailer which is a steal. Email [email protected]

I'll get pictures next week if I can.

I am in Greenville too and if anyone would like for me to look at thsi for them...I can be had for the price of a beer or three.

Thanks for the offer of an independent inspection. Anyone is welcome to see the trailer. I need to get my butt over there and finish out the sink install then snap some good pictures.