Mid-Ohio GTS Race Videos - July 12-13

Enzo

Had a great time racing with you guys this past weekend! Here is video of the Saturday race start and first couple of laps. I was doing everything I could to stay with Picelle, but couldn't hang on! If you watch closely, you'll can see Matt mowing the lawn outside the Carousel in his A4, and a GTS3 M3 that couldnt wait until the straight away to get around Carl. Too much fun...

http://www.vimeo.com/1342387

If you have any videos, I'd like to see them. I also have a few more to post in the upcoming days....

I'm looking for video(or a witness) to the contact at the Carousel between two 944 Cup cars late in the Sunday race. The cars involved were the White #91 with lower Red and Blue stripes and the bright Blue #211. Please contact me if you saw it or have video. Thanks.

Bill Comat

Don't get to see that often, thanks for posting the video Enzo.

I am serious about the pasta, we need to make a plan here!

Carlo (Piggliacelli) Picelle

• Members

Great seeing all of you guys again! Lots of faces I remembered from 2006 Nationals!

Looking forward to coming out again!

My videos are uploading. WIll post soon.

Great seeing all of you guys again! Lots of faces I remembered from 2006 Nationals!

Eric,

Glad you came out. Sorry about your dyno deal. I wish my car would make that kind of power, as I have about 200lbs too much weight for my current HP. Look forward to doing it again next month.

Cheers, Scott

• Members

Eric,

Glad you came out. Sorry about your dyno deal. I wish my car would make that kind of power, as I have about 200lbs too much weight for my current HP. Look forward to doing it again next month.

Cheers, Scott

Nothing to be sorry about My main goal for the weekend was to get reacquainted with Mid-Ohio. I think for nationals though, Im going to get dyno'd by the same operator just to be sure Im ok. Im going to re-dyno my car this week to make sure it is not a glitch. It could also have been because I was dumping 100 Octane into my car at MidO

I am beat... videos still uploading. I didnt have a chance to re-edit to a smaller file yet. We digitized the video while driving home from MidO. So once it is done uploading, the vids will be in the following directory (Sat: 100+MB and Sun: 600+ MB).

http://brakeswapracing.com/ericwong/videos/NASAmidohio0708/

and a GTS3 M3 that couldnt wait until the straight away to get around Carl...

Hey, I impatiently resemble that remark. Thanks for sharing video and for putting up with my antics from the back of the pack.

Sean T

#001 GTS3/M3

...I have about 200lbs too much weight for my current HP

All right Mr. B, you're car is going on a diet this month so we can quit with the "I just can seem to loose the weight from these fat thighs of mine" routine.

hugs and kisses,

your slightly improved and occasionally operational Nemesis, #001

Hey, I impatiently resemble that remark. Thanks for sharing video and for putting up with my antics from the back of the pack.

Sean T

#001 GTS3/M3

Actually, that was a great move. I probably would have done the same thing in that situation(if I had an M3...)..

...I have about 200lbs too much weight for my current HP

All right Mr. B, you're car is going on a diet this month so we can quit with the "I just can seem to loose the weight from these fat thighs of mine" routine.

hugs and kisses,

your slightly improved and occasionally operational Nemesis, #001

Ok Mr. T,

Leaving my car with you for two months could be dangerous. I can only imagine what it will look like the next time I see it......

right back at you,

your not so improved and occasionally lucky Nemesis, #88

Here's a link to my Sunday race video including some grid excitement.

-Sean

Now you know what it's like driving a 1985 Porsche.... anti-lock brakes

Hey, I never said there was any driver talent on my end. That's why I race a BMW, it makes it easy to beat Porsches as long as everything works as designed.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean, I see your mastery of the art of understatement applies to both your superb driving talent AND to acknowledging the engineering superiority of Schwabian sports cars!

I think Jezebel may have a Roundel tucked away somewhere ... we'll get you converted sooner or later Sacha. Come to the dark side; resistance is futile

I think Jezebel may have a Roundel tucked away somewhere

Heaven forbid!!! If that's the case, I'll need to reach out to Friar Ferdinand for an exorcism!