WTB: Porsche 951 oil filter housing

GaryM05

I’m looking for an oil filter housing from a 951 to replace the stock water-based oil cooler on my ’83 944. The only part that I need is the housing that bolts to the side of the block, but it would be a bonus if anyone has the lines, too.

Anyone got a spare sitting around that they’re looking to sell? Thanks!

I may have the stuff, or at least some of the stuff, you are looking for.

I will have to dig through my stuff tonight and get back to you tomorrow.

Phil

Thanks, Philip. Don't go to much trouble digging through a lot of stuff, as I've already got a couple of options in the works. If you happen to find something, let me know, but please don't spend a lot of time on it.

Here is what I have,

Filter housing, with fittings for oil lines

one oil line, not sure which one

3 piece oil pressure relief valve,

You will need, to switch over your oil pressure sender, the small pipe and the two o-rings for it that go between the housing and block, these are redily available from any dealer and not expensive, the other hose, and the

cooler itself. I will also include a brand new main gasket that goes between the housing and the block, which go for about 40 bucks.

100 bucks plus shipping and its yours.

Let me know

Thanks for posting the pictures, Philip. Unfortunately, I now have a filter housing on the way from another source. If for some reason that one doesn't work out, I'll let you know and we can get together on this.

Thanks again!