Heated driver and passenger seats

Leather wrapped steering wheel

Leather interior/ medium stone in color

Captains chairs with center console

Monochromatic mirror

Chrome telescoping trailer mirrors

Grey carpet with rubber floor mats

White faced gauges.

Digital trip, mileage, miles left with fuel, center thingy.

Sliding rear window

Chrome cab steps

Chrome bumpers with chrome tow hooks

Chrome grill

Alpine 9856 CD player with Ipod hookup so you can control Ipod through player

Upgraded Eclipse two way speakers

20" wheels with Goodyear OWL tires. Only have 8K on them.

Trailer tow command center: Controls trailer brakes. It's awesome and I wouldn't use anything else now.

Added rear air bags to hold trailer

B&W hide-a-ball hitch for gooseneck trailer. You can turn the ball over and have the entire bed to use when trailer not attached.

Line X bed liner

Viper Remote start setup for the diesel

Not currently hooked up, but I have the Bank Six gun programmer with the Tungsten Palm to monitor truck, and adjust tuning. Makes a HUGE difference in power and mileage. I took it off when I had to get the standard head gasket replaced/upgraded done. That was done at 85K. I just haven't put it back on.

K&N intake/filter

I pull my 34' gooseneck trailer with race car, ATV, tons of spares, huge tool box, full compliment of food and beer, etc with this with NO problems. It pulls great.

Daily mileage 17-20 mpg depending on how I drive

Pulling trailer I get 11-14 depending on how fast I chose to drive and the wind direction.

Oil changed every 5K

Transmission fluid changed every 30K

Fuel filters changed ever 20K

The bad:

Four months ago I hit a guardrail when a flash flood hit a downhill left hand turn. It was fixed and looks VERY good. If you didn't know it, you'd never guess it grazed a guard rail. It didn't hit hard enough to activate the air bag sensors and I've had the truck to a different alignment shop to verify the suspension alignment was perfect. It didn't even need any shims. Professionally done and done well.

One minor door dent on passenger door.

Finger nail scratch on driver side rear door. Could easily be buffed out

That's it. Truck looks and drives VERY nice.

I'm selling it because I buy these through my McDonald's stores and we can basically write them off over a couple years. With the new tax credits this year, it would be wise for me to buy a new one before the end of the year. I have one ordered that is identical to this one except the color.

Kelly Blue Book states that this truck in Excellent condition it's worth $23,400

Good condition is $21,800. The truck is in excellent condition but did have body work done.

I'm asking $19,500

PM me here if interested. Feel free to ask questions to your hearts desire.Truc k located in Taylor Ridge, Illinois.

The picture hooked to the trailer is how an F-250 looks without air bags. With the air bags that are on it now, it doesn't sit but an inch in the back. They are very nice.

DSC_0009.JPG

Trailer%20003.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...