Saturday National Championship Quailifying Race Video

Rosiecki

Okay it took me long enough, but here is a video from the Championship weekend. Its a clip from the Saturday Qualifying race. Link -

Edited by Guest

Ryan, that was a great pass on the outside of turn #7. I watched you brake later and later every lap until you finally had the confidence to make the move.

Ryan,

Nice job buddy. Sure seems like along time ago when you first came out to race. You ran great all weekend and the end result shows it. Hope I helped you just a little bit along the way. I don't care what they said, I think the pace was just fine on the start... Hope to see you and the folks sometime soon. Congrats,

-Scott B.

Ryan,

Great vid and congrats on the championship!

I was on track with you at Autobahn in July and paddocked just over from you. The in-car vid above really gives a good perspective of how well your car handles....great job!

Damon in STL

Thanks everyone! Scott you have been great support through the last two years. Driving tips and strategy helped with the success I earned.

Congrats on a well deserved Championship!

Thanks everyone! Scott you have been great support through the last two years. Driving tips and strategy helped with the success I earned.

Congrats on a well deserved Championship!

Thanks, and I learned something from you also, I need to take more naps.

Cheers, Scott B.