FS: Custom 24ft Team Spirit Trailer

mlrmotorsports

Its a 2008 with many extra's Heat&AC 110w lighting, epoxy floor, tile up front... Rubbermaid cabinets with snap on tool boxes. Aluminum work bench craftsman. finished walls and cealing. Aluminum wheel racks on both sides. 22inc flat screen TV and DVD player. This trailer is top notch! Email me for pics [email protected] 7500obo.

Sorry for the delay pictures coming soon

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I would sell the truck. Its a 2008 CMC 2500 Seirra ext. cab fully loaded 21,000 miles. Built in brake controller line-x bed liner, power programmer. Have to see what i owe on it then i can get a price on here or make me offers

1-6967-91457-l-At63RZcVvHKndpGvkPaMQ.jpg

1-6967-91458-l-bI6ZTHxSj7NMWeR4h5BbLQ.jpg

1-6967-91460-l-VafPTPtsRmlMsgiyRDepZA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Matt.. so how much you owe on the truck? is it a diesel?

I owe about 40k its fully loaded but is not a diesel it has a 6L gas engine. You can assume the lease if you want its 775/mo. for 3more years

Interested

Do the tire racks make it difficult to exit the car?

Bruce

No Not at all it actually helps me it gives me something to grab onto to pull my big ass out the window. I put them in a perfect location so that the car is centered over the axles and the tire rack ends at about the begining of the window. Its a very nice set-up plus they fold up if you not using them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...