Ferraris and Porsches oh my!

Allegro Racing

We had a great time while it lasted...unfortunately we toasted our alternator around the time the sun set and it put us out but have a plan to fix that.

Ferraris and Porsches and our Radical racing nose to tail in an endurance race...you'd think it was LeMans or something. Great fun folks! Looking forward to next year.

DSC_0053_sav.jpg

man that 'vision' raceing Porsche gets around, at the last event at sears some one shot across the track wrecked the front suspension, those guy had it ready the next morning, hard working crew.

any of you guys plan on coming up to the 25 hours of thurnder hill? ill be there working on a car, it would be neat to see these cars out there.

sorry about the miss hap better luck next itme

I don't currently have any plans to run in the 25 hour...my co-driver is racing in E2 in a Honda Civic which won the 12 hour 2 years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the Porsches though.

Pete,

Sorry to hear 'bout the car.

Funny, you talking 'bout your co-driver running in a E2 Civic for the 25.

Jimmy is going to crew for me.

Mike

No worries, we had a great time and this is a step towards getting the car set up for the night enduros. In the time since the April race, we got two new engines, converted the car to a dry-sump system and did a thousand other things to bring it up from where we had it in April. Not too far to go now.

How are you guys doing?

Well, since the Sept race, I cut out the AP bolt-in that was 'welded in', installed a new custom cage with Mike Lock of GOTO Racing - much better fit = safer & stiffer car, installed my new shocks, did an engine swap, found out that I screwed up tranny #2, had to swap back in tranny #1, gave tranny #2 to James to fix. Now all I have to do is get the car tech'd & aligned for this weekend. Once @ the track, I will pick up the last two sets of tires I need for the 25 Hour. Need to pick up a few more spares & I will be good to go!!

Personally, my life is pretty good. I got a promo @ work to the HazMat team. I also got a new asignment to the ladder truck. My little girl just turned 2 y/o & started pre-school. Charlie is good. Maria is good.

glad you are doing well...good luck at the 25...I was offered a ride in the Grand Am race at the end of the month (at a reasonable price heh) but it turned out I pulled two tendons in my arm over the weekend and am in a sling for two weeks!

Would be fun to do the 25 but I have a ton of work and am trying to get the Radical "finished" so we won't ever have light problems again and then do a test day somewhere in the beginning of the year just to shake the rust off.

I'll expect live updates during the weekend from Mike!