New GTS Website!!!!

ianacole

There are a few bugs that I am actively working on, but the new website is online! Check out http://www.nasagts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and let me know what you think. This is our site, so let me know what you would like to see included. I am also working on content, so if you see something missing, please let me know. Check back often, and make sure to hit your refresh button on your browser (or F5 ).

Thanks all!

Ian

No Great Lakes events?

Sorry 'bout that - it's there now...

Also, very sick of the red M3, can we get something else up there????

I've got a green and black VW that would look perfect there Seriously though...I'll see if I can get something different.

It would be good to have some continuity with GTS in prior years. One easy way to do this is to include the season points and national championship results from the past (with pictures if possible). We have a pretty rich history and some strong relationships among racers, and I'd like to see some of that reflected on the web site.

It would be good to have some continuity with GTS in prior years. One easy way to do this is to include the season points and national championship results from the past (with pictures if possible). We have a pretty rich history and some strong relationships among racers, and I'd like to see some of that reflected on the web site.

That's a great suggestion! I will see what I can pull together.

Also, as long as we're talking about the past, why don't we list track records anywhere?

We can definitely do this as well. I could definitely use some help with this content...if anyone has any of this information already, please send it to me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Also, as long as we're talking about the past, why don't we list track records anywhere?

We can definitely do this as well. I could definitely use some help with this content...if anyone has any of this information already, please send it to me at [email protected].

Thanks!

good luck ..how much help has been offered......... welcome to GTS forum site

Fc

How about a driver information area, with driver and car info, a driver head shot, and maybe one of the car?

I like this...I'll get to working on it.

Good lord can we get ONE GTS page without a BMW on the banner? SHeesh!

(Seriously though, I think we should represent most models that run, BMW, Porsche, VW, (ahem) Opel, Mini)

Good lord can we get ONE GTS page without a BMW on the banner? SHeesh!

(Seriously though, I think we should represent most models that run, BMW, Porsche, VW, (ahem) Opel, Mini)

What if we had a banner with just the manufacturer logos?

GAWD! It's Berkowitz AGAIN!

No on the logos, keep the cars, action shots are best.

Amen, brutha. Amen.

Geez guys, its not my fault(like everything else) they picked that photo.... I'd say put a few different action shots as a banner and try and cover all the marques and classes if possible. Make it so each time you enter the site you get a different picture as the header. That's what the BMW club site does. It randomly selects a pic, or you could just make it scroll through pics.

-Scott B.

I was thinking along the lines of a rotating banner as well, as Scott has suggested. So, how does this sound: anyone who wants to see something other than Scott's car send me a picture that you would like to see. I'll work with the web developer to see if we can get a rotating banner in it's place.

Ian

[email protected]

Ian -

Seriously, nice clean look. Thanks for your work. All of the suggestions are good, but it's still nice to have a page while you are working on the content.

BTW, did anyone mention you need to add more P-cars to the mix?

• 2 weeks later...
...I think we should represent most models that run, BMW, Porsche, VW, (ahem) Opel, Mini)

Um, you forgot one.

I did? (ticks fingers off) Porsche, Bimmer, Veedub, Opel, Mini... No... No, I think I got 'em all.

I should be shot Mark, Audi was actually my first German car ever and what got me hooked. ('84 Audi 4000, RIP with 300k on the clock)

• 1 month later...

Looks like a great series..

Where multiple German made cars can compete.

I think we should keep the classes to a minimum within the run group.

Makes life easier for everyone.

Looking forward to getting the S4 Comp out to an event soon