Sad day for a Great CAMARO

jong36

Hey guys,

A few years ago I wanted to start racing. Unfortunately, with the car almost complete I ran into financial difficulties and was not able to pursue. I’ve kept the car hoping to get back involved. I’ve come to the realization that it will not be happening for me anytime soon. I am now looking to sell the car.

I built the car in 2004-2005. The car was tech'd and approved (I have the log book.) When I first started I decided to just build the car with all the safety spec's then once I passed the drivers school I would build for performance. During my first (and only) driver’s school the engine (bone stock) blew. After trailering it back home, I decided to build the power train and a few other goodies (see spec below.)

I had the car ready to run when I started with my financial problems. Sold the truck and the trailer thinking that i would get another soon, this has not happens and probably won’t for some time. So... that leaves me with a car with great potential sitting in my parking spot that I can’t/won’t use.

This car is now for sale with a few extras. Please call me at 917-363-2789 to discuss or email me at [email protected] for more detail and/or pictures. I am not setting a price so all offers will be heavily considered. This car will make someone very happy.

Oh I am willing to deliver it up about 150-200 miles if all trailering expenses are covered by buyer. The car is located 1mile from Shea Stadium (well now Citi Field)in corona queens NY, zip is 11368.

Im really motivated!! Lets start the price at $3900 for everything.

This Car will make a great CMC car!!

Remember All performance parts listed below are BRAND NEW, that means Zero Miles!! I put the car together and never drove it!

I tried to upload photos here but the " board upload quota is full." see pics here.

http://www.asedan.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1722

or

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/camaros-sale/509563-scca-camaro-sale.html

· 88 CHEVY CAMARO

· GLOBAL WEST SPRINGS

· KYB 5 WAY ADJUSTABLE

· ENERGY SUSPENSION BUSHINGS

ENGINE

· BALANCED AND BLUE PRINTED FOR A SEDAN (COMP CAM)

· HEADS REBUILT, NEW VALVES, ROCKERS, SPRINGS (NO PORT & POLISH)

· HOLLY CARD (SPEC)

· SAFE CRAFT 10LB EXTINGUSER

· SPARCO EVO SEAT

· 22 FUEL TANK

· HOOKER HEADERS & Y PIPE W/ FLOWMUSTER EXAUST

· LAKEWOOD BELL HOUSING

· HURST SHIFTER

· CENTERFORCE CLUTCH

· INLAND EMPIRE ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT

ALSO INCLUDES

· SUBFRAME CONNECTERS

· 1 SET HOOSIER RAIN TIRES

· 1 EXTRA SET OF GOOD YEAR SLIKS

· 2 HOODS AND 1 SET OF DOORS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay guys, i really need to sell the car. Im taking a huge 20% off the price. The car and all the extras are yours for $3200.00

Call me, Jonathan at 917-363-2789

Jon, more detailed pictures of the cage would probably help with interest.

I'm interested, but unfortunately I already have one race car.

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentleman, I MUST sell the car by the end of the month! Its on a site where construction will begin and I have no where else to put it. Nor can I afford to garage it or race it. With that said I will post my absolute lowest price and if i do not sell it I will have to part it out and store/sell what I can, and discard the rest. Sad but true.

The new price for the car and all the goodies is $2500. My loss is your gain.

• 2 months later...

Wow, this is a crazy deal...wish I had the spare cash I would be there tomorrow. I posted on the Canadian CASC site also to help you out.

• 4 weeks later...
E-mail sent.

That's the spirit!!!

Yes, but your sister doesn't appear quite as enthusiastic. She didn't say no but I think that she knows that her bathroom remodeling project might be losing it's funding...

E-mail sent.

That's the spirit!!!

Yes, but your sister doesn't appear quite as enthusiastic. She didn't say no but I think that she knows that her bathroom remodeling project might be losing it's funding...

LOL!

Well, you know I'm on your side. The bathroom can wait.

• 2 months later...

Car still for sale. I realize that its not fully sorted but jeez for $1500 you simply cant get a better deal!!

Fresh motor, rust free, passed saftey inspection, log book, where else can you get all that for $1500?

email me to [email protected] or call me to 917-363-2789.

Thanks,

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...