Looking to jump from AI to ST...have questions...

ST#97

So car counts for AI in this region have gone from 6 or 7 cars per weekend to 1 or 2. This translates to ZERO toyo bucks and adds 200-300 bucks a weekend to my race costs. I have looked over the PT/ST rules and I am confused as to how to figure out what class a pretty well developed AI car is going to fit into. I came up with 161 modification points on a mustang that started in PTE...but I am unclear on the weight calcs.

Who can I talk to so I can figure out where an AI car would fit in? Seems ST2 is large enough in this region that I could throw some Hoosiers on the car and be running pretty close to the front of that class and help them get more cars for the hoosier contingency.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

more discussion here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26341

Found your post and it's great info. Was only posting here to get a wider range of input than just TX and see if anyone else had considered this or done it.

I might just go ahead and give this a try this season and see how what I got works in ST2...

Matt, you should call me or email me. I can help you with ST. Lots o cars coming for ST-2. Hoosier Tires will qualify for wins.

KMix, if I have my heap together for next weekend...I will try and find you for a quick chat at the track. If not, I will just be milling around getting in people's way and have plenty of time to talk! LOL!!!