17 x 8 in 4 x100

Ultimate Altima

17x8in wheels, 4 by 100 bolt pattern, 38-42 offset.

Are looking for new or used? What are you using these on/for?

Can do new in BRAID or Team Dynamics:

winracea17b.jpgprorace12big.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, i need something in a 28-32 mm offset, i dont really want a set of rally wheels, are there any other options.

How much for a set of the team dynamics, in 17x8 with a 30mm offset, also were are you in Michigain, I'm in NW Indiana, I could bring the car and a set of tires up and we could do a test fit.

How much for a set of the team dynamics, in 17x8 with a 30mm offset, also were are you in Michigain, I'm in NW Indiana, I could bring the car and a set of tires up and we could do a test fit.

17x8 Pro Race 1 are $220 each with free shipping to the lower 48 states.

Get me your required specs and I'll check stock.

We are north of Detroit but I'm not sure what you are proposing with the test fit.

I'm going to be running 225/45/17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec's on a 95 Saturn SC2.

On a saturn forum of mine, one of the faster guys in STS auto-x was running 225-50-16 on 16x7 in +42 mm offset wheels and he was completely out of room in the rear for any more tire, so a +29-30 mm offset should be perfect for me with 8 in wide wheels. By the test fit, I meant that I'd come up to you, put a tire on the wheel, put it on the car and make sure that everything is cooperative under the car. However since you are so far away, I guess that that won't be happening.

Nearest we can do from stock is +38mm in silver or anthracite. Of course we can special order to your exact specs for the same price $220.

I'm going to be running 225/45/17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec's on a 95 Saturn SC2.

On a saturn forum of mine, one of the faster guys in STS auto-x was running 225-50-16 on 16x7 in +42 mm offset wheels and he was completely out of room in the rear for any more tire, so a +29-30 mm offset should be perfect for me with 8 in wide wheels. By the test fit, I meant that I'd come up to you, put a tire on the wheel, put it on the car and make sure that everything is cooperative under the car. However since you are so far away, I guess that that won't be happening.

I need the special order, other wise I will not have room to put 225's under the car. They are as fat as I can run without do a bit of trimming, and the 8mm would make a huge difference.

I need the special order, other wise I will not have room to put 225's under the car. They are as fat as I can run without do a bit of trimming, and the 8mm would make a huge difference.

Special order wheels require payment up front and take from 8-12 weeks though some have taken 16 weeks. I will need your exact specs anf full payment to order them. You can email/paypal us at [email protected].