2000 Ford E-150 Club Wagon - SOLD

nape

SOLD

2000 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon XLT

-1206xx miles

-factory tow package (hitch, trans cooler, setup for brake controller, 3.55 gear)

-8 passenger

-A/C blows ice cold

-Mobil1 by previous owner and myself (2nd owner, bought from a friend)

-Garage kept by 1st owner and driven easy. The original set of Michelins made it to 113k miles!

-helper leaf springs in the back

-New tires and upper ball joints in May 2007 (~7k miles ago)

-3 new Coil-on-Plugs 2 years ago, others were greased while apart.

-Cruise and horn don't work. I believe it's the clock spring in the steering wheel.

-New front brakes at 118k miles. I have new drums/shoes for the rear that go with the van.

-Gets 16-17MPG on the highway unloaded or 10-11MPG towing 5,000lbs of car, trailer, and spares.

It tows an open trailer well. I've used it for 2 years of DEs/racing. It's very nice to be able to lock up everything at night and at the hotel. Doubles as a hotel at the track!

The paint is still very nice. It has a few door dings, but they're very slight. It's not your typical 9 year old van that's got nachos ground into the carpet. It's never been a family people mover.

Reason for selling: I bought an enclosed trailer, so I went out and bought a 2006 E-350 to pull it with. Without going to a bigger trailer, I would've kept the van for a long time.

Priced to go @ $4200 OBO

Located in Homer Glen, IL 60491

TJ - 708-837-7949