2007 28ft Enclosed Trailer 10K GVWR

ukjonesie

Just listed my trailer on eBay... You may need to copy and paste link in your browser.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-28ft-Enclosed-Trailer-10k-GVWR_W0QQitemZ160327751299QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Trailers?hash=item160327751299&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

2007 28ft Enclosed Trailer – 10,000lb GVWR

This is a King Cobra 28 ft enclosed trailer; it is in great shape with no body damage. It’s finished inside with white walls and finished white ceiling. It has a large 48 inch side door with a large storage caddy – duel paper-roll holder and flip-down work surface. There are fitted cabinets with a side storage area and work surface in the nose. There is also a tire rack, but if you need the floor space, it can be removed easily.

I will also include weight distributing hitch receiver, 10,000lb tension bars and brand new still in the box sway control set-up… (something like $300 worth of stuff!!)

Specs:

• 28 ft length

• Two Axles, each at 5200lb rating

• 16 inch on center walls and floor

• ¾ plywood flooring

• Beaver tail

• Front stone guard

• 48 inch side door with diamond plate finished step

• Side door fitted storage caddy with paper roll holder and flip-down work surface

• 4 5000lb “D” rings mounted in the floor

• White finished walls and ceiling

• Roof vent and two interior lights

• Spring assist – easy lift rear load door

• EZE lube hubs

• 225/75-15 trailer tires in great shape

This is a great trailer, I hate to sell it, but I won’t be using it for a while, so rather than just park it, somebody should get some use out of it…

If needed, I will help with delivery once trailer is paid for. I’m willing to meet you up to a 500 miles maximum from my location for $1.30 a mile with a minimum fee of $100.00. (For example, if we meet 350 miles from Lake Orion, MI, delivery cost will be $455.00)

Require full payment before delivery; will accept bank-to-bank wire transfer.

• 3 weeks later...