West Coast 2009 GTS National Championship Representation

ianacole

Nice!

I am thinking about running Nationals in GTS. We run mostly in the AZ region where there is no GTS so I have been running in the ST1 class in our 1974 Porsche 911. My car is much better suited to GTS5 than ST1 though...

Nice!

I am thinking about running Nationals in GTS. We run mostly in the AZ region where there is no GTS so I have been running in the ST1 class in our 1974 Porsche 911. My car is much better suited to GTS5 than ST1 though...

Tage and I are working on this at this very moment I'll talk with Tage and see what we can do about getting you some competition in GTS.

Nice!

Tage and I are working on this at this very moment I'll talk with Tage and see what we can do about getting you some competition in GTS.

Don't forget about GTs in the South East , NorthEast, Mid Atlantic... I am still waiting for some National attention also... from our last Pms

Fc

Any Easters Going Utah

And where are all of my Championship GTS cars? I've only got 3 or so entered right now.

I figured you guys would be grabbing all of the high end GP garages. It's the TT guys that are scrambling to get one .

And where are all of my Championship GTS cars? I've only got 3 or so entered right now.

I figured you guys would be grabbing all of the high end GP garages. It's the TT guys that are scrambling to get one .

Lots are not going.

Fc

Think you're ready?

Unfortunately of all those cars I think only 3 of them will be at the Nationals. The GTS4 E46 in the front (my car) and two GTS3 E36's. As a shop we normally race in BMW club and the enduro series but we are getting a lot more involved in GTS. The rule set is just so much better!

The M5 in the back is just for drifting

Unfortunately of all those cars I think only 3 of them will be at the Nationals. The GTS4 E46 in the front (my car) and two GTS3 E36's. As a shop we normally race in BMW club and the enduro series but we are getting a lot more involved in GTS. The rule set is just so much better!

The M5 in the back is just for drifting

Shhhhhh....

• Members

It's also quite early in the year A lot of the transport companies dont even want to talk about it since it is so far in advance.

I will most likely register before the 5/31 cutoff, at least it will save be $50 and if I decide to cancel, I dont lose out that much.