SOLD...FS: 2004 Pace 44' enclosed in socal area!

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

2004 Pace American enclosed trailer for sale.

I'm putting my trailer up for sale because I've purchased a larger one. I'm located 2 hrs north of LA between Willow Springs and Buttonwillow.

This trailer has diamond plate floors throughout, a very nice warn winch (4k I think) at the front with a cable that reaches all the way out the back. It has triple 5K axles with a GVWR of 15K so you can legally tow it behind your truck in Cali without a non-commercial Class A license! Also has a new RV/Marine Battery that powers the 12v system and the winch.

I've serviced the trailer myself once a year and replaced all the tires on it along with putting 2 spares inside for long hauls to Mid Ohio! The tires are 1.5 years old.

This trailer has served me very well and tows wonderfully with lots of room inside to spare.

It's in good shape and should need nothing to start using it!

It's also wired for 110 with a panel inside and a shore power plug that's 50' long. Lots of light inside from the fluorescents when plugged in!

No decals and a pretty clean trailer.

I'm asking 10,700 OBO.

I believe this is competitively priced and represents a good buy for someone looking to take 1 car and a golf kart, or 2 cars to the track!

Please contact me by PM or by email at Jeremy at drivenasa dot com.

Here are some pictures!

• 4 weeks later...