18' Steel Deck Car Hauler with Winch and Toolbox

Torque

As much as I love this open trailer, I need to move to an enclosed trailer somewhere between 24'-30' as I've found I carry way too much junk to the track. Ideally would love to find someone who has an enclosed trailer that they'd like to trade. Otherwise, my trailer is for sale for $2,995. It's a 2006 model, sold in 2008 to someone who did not use it, then I bought it and have used it a couple times. Point being it's practically a new trailer, been stored indoors and has extremely low mileage on the wear items. It's an 18', 16' flat, 2' dovetail for easy loading of low vehicles.

Upgrades include a 5k lb winch professionally installed with remote and a nice sized aluminum diamond plate v-shaped storage box on the tongue. Perfect for fitting all my straps and a good amount of pit gear while also serving as a rock-deflector for the car. Factory upgrades from TopHat include removable driver's side fender for easy loading, spare tire mount and spare tire, optional color (nice looking dark grey). The trailer has a generous supply of stake pockets all around the sides which make strapping anything down really easy.

This trailer is a very well made all steel model. It has standard features that include 4 wheel electric brakes, breakaway kit with battery that charges while you are driving, completely hidden and isolated ramp compartments located on the rear of the trailer. The rear ramp set-up is really slick. There are hinged steel doors that completely conceal the ramp bays, open them and the ramps slide out nicely and in such a way that you never have to lift them completely or carry them at all like I've had on my other trailers. They slide out and you rest one end on the ground while you swing the end that hooks to the trailer in place and you are done. Other upgrade is the bearing buddies which I would never tow without.

I don't have pics yet but here is a pic of what the trailer looks like from the mfg. website:

http://www.tophattrailers.com/all_steel_car_hauler2.html

Not sure if it was an upgrade or what but main difference between mine and the pic is mine does not have the square tubing on the front, it has round tubing that I think looks much nicer and is more beefy.

Anyway, hate to let this thing go but I don't have space for 2 trailers and need an enclosed unit. This one is located in San Mateo, CA and I may be open to delivery within reason, particularly where a trade is an option.

I can be reached at 650-302-3667.

Thx,

Eric