FS: HANS, Sparco Xtra Light, Simpson helmet

SilverWRXS

Haven't been in the car for a while and don't see it happening anytime soon, so I need to get this stuff out of the closet.....first off HANS Professional Series Size Medium, used and in near perfect condition...all set up to go along with a Simpson Voyager helmet size medium in black....used, some scuffs, but never dropped/banged around etc......$650 together or $600 for the HANS and $75 for the helmet.....also Sparco XLight suit....size 58, black and silver....only used for 1 season...has NASA patch and Mazda patch on the torso, no stains or funky smells.....$500obo.....I will ship the items on request....pics are also available upon request....email me at [email protected] for more info.....Thanks!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

prices updated and include shipping to lower 48 states.....HANS is model 20RP (20 degree, size Regular, Professional series), serial #107673....feel free to email with any offers!

Wow... that's all the exact stuff I need to start racing. I hate being broke. I've got an Autococker Pro Select Fire paintball gun and VL Revolution hopper if you're into that stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5'8" 32" waist....fits just about perfect, maybe just a little baggy in the shoulders, but it doesn't impede me at all.

• 2 weeks later...
5'8" 32" waist....fits just about perfect, maybe just a little baggy in the shoulders, but it doesn't impede me at all.

I'm a couple inches taller and 4 inches wider.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...