thunder hill HC pictures

slammed_93_hatch

Decided since i couldn't do HPDE id go watch and support HC and take some photo's

here is the link http://gurskephotography.com/Thill/111304/page_01.htm

some of hose links don't work, brianZ got tired i think and didn't get them done, but they will be up by tomarow night or something

ill post a few of my favorites. I think there is some good ones some one should put up on the WCHC website, that thing IS NEVER UPDATED.

116_1643.jpg

i think this is a first

116_1639.jpg

i really like the grid photo's it be great for a banner on the WCHC website HINT HINT

116_1640.jpg

116_1661.jpg

116_1656.jpg

derick and brianZ battelin it out

116_1654.jpg

again any one can use the pic's for whatever they want, just don't steal bandwith. and If you do use the photo's for somthing please give me alil credit

How do we get these pics up in the WCHC website? We actually have some cars now, enough for some recognition on the HC website. Brian Z's videos also are way better then the ones I have seen on that site.

How do we get these pics up in the WCHC website? We actually have some cars now, enough for some recognition on the HC website. Brian Z's videos also are way better then the ones I have seen on that site.

I will try to work on it. Ryan & I will be talking this week. Had a great time this weekend. It was nice to see the whole field step it up for quality racing. Can't wait for next season.

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but it looks like my orig post got dropped (or misplaced!)

Jimmy had such bad HPDE withdrawal this past wkend at THill that accepted a ride with me in my VX hatch (two sessions!)

I'm sure we were going slow enough for him to enjoy the scenery and take in some trackside sights he had never seen before! Maybe he saw some new landmarks for his turn-in points

I think we were both surprised that we were able to hang with the red Miata race car on the back straight for a few yards one session , and the CRX in another, until we came out of T14 and they just ran away from us. I just wish I could have been there both days to practice passing / being passed in the corners.

Anyway, if Jimmy would agree to take some pics once in a while of the off-track goings-on -- in the paddock, etc. -- I would nominate him as the official NorCal HC historian/photographer . As long as his responsibilities in that role do not conflict with his driving...

sounds good to me. That seems like a lot of work though. HC would certainly benifit from the exposure. As my brother like to say, we are at critical mass, we could either explode with popularity, or just kinda fizzle out. A lot depends on how much flexibility we get from NASA, like gridding us in front of the slower classes perhaps.

sounds good to me. That seems like a lot of work though. HC would certainly benifit from the exposure. As my brother like to say, we are at critical mass, we could either explode with popularity, or just kinda fizzle out. A lot depends on how much flexibility we get from NASA, like gridding us in front of the slower classes perhaps.

Im defently Up for getting HC alot of exposure. If you can get people out there to watch they will WANT to come back out again.

Hopefully NASA has learned there lesson about doing that shit. and maybe next year we can get some of the slower car from the faster group, and team up with them to get HC and them there own run group.

Just an FYI all of the MW and SE and E people are having the same trouble except with some type of porche cars

NASA norcal need to embrace Honda Challenge and stop trying to get more people for their specmiata. Look at the Socal Honda Challenge group. It is great racing with them. We get to start on our own flag and gridded accordingly.

If you guys would like to discuss this stuff w/ me or each other privately, I think that would be best.

I am working on this stuff. Really I am. Please understand that we are still the new group. Until recently, the class car count has been small. Yes, we are growing & are going to grow more. In addition, the last couple of weekends have seen an incredible decrease in the whole HC fields lap times & competitiveness in the whole field that wasn't there before. I agree that we are @ a critical spot in the growth & development of HC, especially in NorCal. All of these facts will be discussed/presented to the powers that be.

Thanks, Mike

First off.. great pics!

I'm all for helping getting nor-cal (or HC in general) more exposure. (part of the reason I make these vid).

just let me know what I can do! I would love to see HC grow. everyone that had driven one of our race cars has loved it!

Mike, we know that you are doing everything you can to help norcal HC. You are the biggest asset to our series. Keep up the good work!

I second that!

defently i don't think that any of are saying you aren't doing all you can, were just saying that in whatever way each of us personally can help out the series we are willing to do so

PM me with images (owner's permission of course) and links to vids and I can get them up on the HC site.

A lot depends on how much flexibility we get from NASA, like gridding us in front of the slower classes perhaps.

Funny, in Socal the HC cars are always at the head of the small bore grid. I guess it helps if your regional director runs a car in your class. Darn that Flaherty character in his Tomato

I'm all for helping getting nor-cal (or HC in general) more exposure. (part of the reason I make these vid).

Speaking of your videos...I'm anxiously awaiting the t hill stuff. I'm your biggest fan!

Speaking of your videos...I'm anxiously awaiting the t hill stuff. I'm your biggest fan!

I think you and Jimmy are tied.. lol.. looks like i'll have a lot more footage to work with this time!