USTCC / Honda Challenge Civic (GSR)

Turn 7

USTCC #38 1994 Honda Civic si with B-18c1 (GSR) engine. This car has run up front all season in USTCC (podium 4/5 races with 0 dnf's). The old cage was removed and professionally replaced by P1 Racecraft in June of 2004!

Details,

Engine:

B18 C1 (Acura GSR)

Crower Cams w/ titanium valve retainers + valve springs

Baffled Oil Pan

Lightened Flywheel

Custom Cold Air Intake

DC Sport Header 4-1

A & J Racing ECU

Trans:

Short Shifter

ACT 6-puck metallic clutch

KAAZ LSD

Suspension:

Ground Control Coilovers

Advance Design Adjustable Shocks

Adjustable Camber front/rear

Rear Pillow Ball Mounts (Lowers rear ride height, retains full suspension travel)

Comptech Front Strut Tower Bar

Rear Adjustable Sway Bar

Chassis:

New Welded P1 Racecraft Cage

Lightened Chassis (totally stripped) dry weight 2050 lbs.

Brakes:

Integra GSR Brakes Front/Rear

Steel Braided Lines

Hawk Brake Pads

Wheels:

Rota Sub-Zero 17" X 7.5"

Extended Length Wheel Studs

$8,500 turn-key...

This car has been extremely fast and reliable! Please call me if you have any questions. There are numerous photos and verified results at ustcc.com !

Charlie Frank

Daytime (800) 560-1611

Cell (310) 874-3315

Hey Chris,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've been housebound for a day and a half with the flu and no internet access (just moved over the weekend).

You are right, there are not many photos of the car on the ustcc website. There is one under Photos and then click 2004 Infineon-Sears Point - Just a photo of the rear. There is also a photo of the car (before we bought it) under Drivers then click on Ali Arsham.

I'd be happy to e-mail some more to you, we do have some photos of the new cage. Or, if you would like to see more, I'll shoot some today and get them off to you???

Charlie-

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post your e-mail, or can you send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll get the photos out to you. I couldn't figure out how to attach photos to a message sent via Nasa Forums... Sorry.

I have plenty of pictures of the outside, inside, engine bay.

The engine had 1 or 2 races on it when we bought the car and we have done 6 races this year, so 7 or 8 races since new. We tore down the engine in July for an inspection and freshening. So the engine has only 1 race since its last freshening.

We have run the car all year with NO engine problems what-so-ever!

• 3 weeks later...
Can you post your e-mail, or can you send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll get the photos out to you. I couldn't figure out how to attach photos to a message sent via Nasa Forums... Sorry.

I have plenty of pictures of the outside, inside, engine bay.

Hello,

Would you mind sending me a few pics of the car? Int./ext., if it's still for sale? Thanks,

Robb,

[email protected]