Nor Cal video

BrianZ

Nice work, Brian. Sorry about your car.

Have you looked into what or how much it's going to take to put Humpty together again? I'm off to the Pick-a-part later today to look for a roof. I'll probably see you this weekend.

Take care...

Brian,

When it comes to videos.....you Da Man!!! Not sure how long it takes to put it all together and put together such great videos! I can't tell you how many of my friends have watched it and wanted copies. Okay, just one copy and that doesn't count because it was my dog watching it with me but....make note to get more friends. Really though, parents and friends thought you did a superb job. Thanks again!

Derek

Brian,

When it comes to videos.....you Da Man!!! Not sure how long it takes to put it all together and put together such great videos! I can't tell you how many of my friends have watched it and wanted copies. Okay, just one copy and that doesn't count because it was my dog watching it with me but....make note to get more friends. Really though, parents and friends thought you did a superb job. Thanks again!

Derek

I 2nd that. Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put into the videos. They are fun and educational. They're funucational. When I start shooting video from my car, I'll have to hit you up for some tips.

Thanks again,

Scott

nice vids as alway Brian.

What do you say, you convince everyone that has in car camera to install one of those wide angle lens. It is not that expensive I recall.

nice vids as alway Brian.

What do you say, you convince everyone that has in car camera to install one of those wide angle lens. It is not that expensive I recall.

I would love for everyone to just get a camera installed.. but that can cost some money. The wide angle lense does give you more of the picture tho..

BTW.. look up top, I added in-car from sat's race