Anyone Need a Crew guy for this upcoming season???

Swurve

I'm based out of Orange County, CA and would like to crew for someone that wants to win. I have worked for a Super Late Model, NASCAR Team for two years doing tires and spotting mainly. I also worked for Team Vision Porshe Racing for a few months doing track support. I have a 90 Mustang and know it pretty well. Again, I am only interested in working for a driver that wants to win...You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 949-689-8566

-Aaron

Ok fine..top 5 then... If you want to come in at the top 5 and you need a crew guy let me know

Why the hell would anyone here need you to crew for them in order to be in the top 5? Placing in American Iron is mostly determined by driving skill, and car preparation. Having crew mostly just makes it easier. Just for fun, what do you charge per race, and what "services" are you offering?

Ok fine..top 5 then... If you want to come in at the top 5 and you need a crew guy let me know

Why the hell would anyone here need you to crew for them in order to be in the top 5? Placing in American Iron is mostly determined by driving skill, and car preparation. Having crew mostly just makes it easier. Just for fun, what do you charge per race, and what "services" are you offering?

I didn't say that if i don't crew for you then you won't place top 5. I just want to crew for a person that wants to do well and is competitive...I have been working for two years for a driver who enjoys being a racer more than accually racing and its frustrating to work your ass off for someone that half-ass's is on the track and doesn't have the passion to win. What i charge is negotiable..depending on where it is... having expenses paid would do... I can load and unload the car, clean, help with set up, toe-in/out, caster and camber setting, ride height, bleeding brakes, changing pads, tire pressures and adjustments..I have also read the NASA AI/AIX rule book so i am famiar with that.

If you can rebuild an engine at the track I have a fulltime job for you with the #88 car...

You will also need to be part indian so that you can track down the missing parts around the course.

• 3 weeks later...

Was it the Vision Mustang you crewed for?

Sorry, sarcasm off now.....

Any interest in crewing for a (gasp) GM car team? Part of the benefits my team can offer are "home cooked" Atkins-style meals at the track (if/when I have time--more crew means more time for me to cook) and a cozy condo sized tent. Oh, and A/C in the trailer. That's about it.

But heck, you'd be crewing for the Best Black American Iron West Camaro! It's a claim to fame! Seriously!

If you don't want to, and you're at the track, at least come over and bum a Bud Lite off me after the racing's done for the day.

Christine

PS--oh, yeah, and if you can rebuild grenaded engines in hours, that's a plus too. Not that my new one will grenade or anything. Knock on wood.

(Edited for speeling.)

Yes thats the same team... Along with AIX they also run a 944 in the spec NASA races and run a Twin Turbo and a Porshe Cup car in everything from POC races to the 24 Hours of Daytona. Vision is acctually the shop that works for the Bernhiem, the team owner. The team is no longer referred to as Vision, its now just Bernhiem. And I'm sorry but i'm not picking up on your sarcasm..sorry. Thanks for the offer Christine...but I'm really pretty clueless when it comes to GM's

Right on, that's cool.

I am a bit familiar with Team Bernheim--first met Bernie (awesomely nice dude, btw) when his Porsche "met" my Camaro at the Las Vegas event in November, 2003. Then he let me race one of his mopeds (diggin' on the dots) around WSIR big track at midnight in July after my engine "blew up." That was so much fun! I was amazed when he told me the figure to run Daytona. And flattered when he asked if I'd consider driving on an Enduro team with him and others!

Take it easy, see ya at the track,

Christine