GTS Challenge Series Stickers?

jfawsitt

You have to have at least 2, one on each side, along with the correct number for your class. There are the ones from NASA (your SD should have them) or there were some that Ian (I think) had going which included a big area for your car number. Either is OK.

If you'd like, I can create a number plate file for you that includes the logo, class, and car number (you'd just need to pass me this information). You can then take the file to your local printer and have the number plates printed up.

If you'd like, I can create a number plate file for you that includes the logo, class, and car number (you'd just need to pass me this information). You can then take the file to your local printer and have the number plates printed up.

Can you also do the "NASA" stickers? Would like to have die-cuts made

Which NASA sticker?

sorry - with the national logo that appears at the top of this page; four are required on the car.

You want those without the white background? I'll ask if I can send you the printer files, and they should be able to do so, but I need to ask first what the national office's position is on altering the image.

Which NASA sticker?

sorry - with the national logo that appears at the top of this page; four are required on the car.

You want those without the white background?

exactly. but I know this can be a touchy subject, so obviously it's no biggie. I recently removed the sponsor stickers from another race series, and so I have some room to relocate the NASA stickers to better locations.

You want those without the white background?

exactly. but I know this can be a touchy subject, so obviously it's no biggie. I recently removed the sponsor stickers from another race series, and so I have some room to relocate the NASA stickers to better locations.

Checked it out, and as long as you don't alter the primary image/logo, it's fine to make the changes you want. PM me your email address and I'll send the file over.

• 2 months later...