sold.

jon dawes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well Steve bailed on me. No hard feelings, Steve, ya big dummy.

So this is updated again. The car is now tagged and titled in CA and good to go til renewal in July 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested... But cannot commit to anything until I sell my Miata Track/Street car.

I used to have a 95 5.0 version of the same car as yours and I would love to get back into one.

I am only posting this mostly useless info just in case you're selling it... let me know if you do. My sale hinges on only one interested buyer - if this falls through I'll basically have to run this car because I'm going to go racing "or else" this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Oooohhh....tempting. What do you want for it? Will you help me install it hahahaha? I'm selling it only because of money. No other reason. Feel free to call me 415.532.4533. JD

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

I think I got a vm from you last week or so, but I couldn't hear what the message was saying. Could you please give me another call/email and we'll try to connect.

Thanks,

Jon

...wish it was in Texas..it would be sold...

What are you looking for? There is a VERY fast 2000 GT for sale in this region that is the ultimate track weapon....you could also race it in AI or ST3! It's a steal of a deal too!

• 2 months later...

I'll take $4,250 for this car, or will trade it for a race-ready or close to race-ready Mustang that needs some 'tweaking' to get it on track...like Dave Algozine's Bondurant car ahem ahem...

Regardless of alignment issues this seems like a good deal. That said, I think that people are scared of this car because of the alignment issue and the fact that the owner is willing to take any other Mustang on trade. It may be helpful if someone could chime in with some info on what may involved to fix the issue so that we can make some educated guesses on what it would take to get this car on the track and drive straight...shouldn't be a big deal.